20091129

Thanksgiving Day Parade of New Recipes

My brother and I have started a nice Thanksgiving Day tradition filled with cooking, baking, pajamas, and video games. This Thanksgiving I not only mastered 4 new recipes, but I am quite skilled at playing the drums on Wii Rockband.

Here is our Menu/Itinerary for the day:


Morning:
-Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
-Pumpkin Cinnamon Chip Scones  I was so excited to finally find cinnamon chips, I just had to use them and these were SO delicious and came together very quickly!


Early Afternoon:
-Mario Kart
-Wii Fit
-Garlic Herb Focaccia Bread (made the dough so we could have it with our dinner)
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (a few episodes)


Evening:

-Vegetarian Tortilla Soup  minus the tortilla part since we had bread. This was so easy and tasty I will definitely be making this soup again and again.
-Focaccia Bread
-Wii Rock Band
-Truffle Brownies YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM, YUM!






Saturday:
We had Thanksgiving with our Dad's side of the family and whipped up these delicious sandwich cookies. Totally worth the time grating the carrots. Everything else is easy, especially eating them!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment