-1/2 (1 stick) room temperature butter
-3/4 C Sugar
-1 teaspoon Vanilla
-3/4 C Flour
-2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
-pinch of salt
-2 Cups mini-marshmallows
Chocolate Crunch Layer:
-1 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (don't be afraid to overfill the measuring cup a bit)
-1 Cup Peanut Butter
-2 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal (once again, I'm diggin' the store brand cereal)
1. Beat together butter and sugar
2. Add vanilla and eggs one at a time.
3. mix together dry ingredients and then mix into the egg mixture until combined.
4. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes.
5. Sprinkle marshmallows over top of brownies and bake an additional 3 minutes.
6. Lightly spread the marshmallows with a butter knife and let cool.
7. In a double boiler melt chocolate chips and peanut butter over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in cereal.
8. Gently spread chocolate peanut butter mixture over marshmallow layer and cool in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before cutting into bars.