20090803

Good Luck Fudgy Brownies

Bridget and Bethaney were home a couple of weekends ago for a final exam so I had to put my birthday 'Bakers Edge' to use to make some brownies, a study treat and good luck gesture for their upcoming exam. I decided to try a recipe from http://www.visionsofsugarplum.com/ since her oreo cream cheese brownies were so amazing. This time I went with the chewy fudge brownies. While they were absolutely delicious, I think I decided I really like a chewy 'cakey' brownie vs. fudgy. These were extremely dense, as a fudge should be, and I think I was craving a little more crumble. Anyway, the baker's edge worked like a charm, as did the sentiment of my making these, because the girls did great on their exam. If you are looking for a rich dense fudgy brownie, this is the recipe for you!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment